Friday, November 01, 2013

Dancing Jollibee Doll is Now Available for a Limited Time This Christmas Season



Every Filipino kid recognizes and loves Jollibee. This Christmas, surprise your little one with another cute and cuddly version of the Philippines' beloved bee!

This time, aside from just "singing", the latest Jollibee plush toy can dance! Watch this short video I took the other day.


This dancing Jollibee doll is now available in Jollibee stores starting today, November 2, until December 31, 2013 for P399.00 each with any food or drink purchase.

If you find this doll adorable, make sure to buy one as early as possible because stocks run out fast. In 2010, I posted a press release on the Jollibee and Friends Dolls and I got a lot of reader inquiries for months asking me where they could still find some. Unfortunately, I am not connected with Jollibee so I could not help in that area.

So, have fun when you do get to buy your own dancing Jollibee doll :)


No comments: