Sunday, March 24, 2013

No-Meat Lenten Treats by Angel's Pizza



It's Palm Sunday and officially the start of the Holy Week. During this season, there are Filipinos who choose not to eat meat according to tradition and religious beliefs.


Angel's Pizza recognizes this and came up with two new flavors that are perfect for Lent. Today at lunch, my family and I enjoyed sampling them both and they tasted great! 

Medium 9" - P329,  Family 12" - P470, Big Family 14" - P556 

Angel's Garlic Shrimp pizza is topped with culinary sauce, lots of juicy shrimp, garlic, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Since I like most anything seafood, I ate a slice of this first. 


I'm glad my boys love eating veggies as much as they like meat. Angel's Margherita Pizza was a hit with them as well. This one is topped with tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese. The basil gave it such a mouth-watering aroma, it's hard to stop eating with just one slice.

Medium 9" - P297,  Family 12" - P416, Big Family 14" - P491 

What I appreciate about Angel's Pizzas is that the bottom of each pizza does not leave my hands dripping with oil so I get to enjoy eating more without worrying about finding a napkin to wipe my fingers on. 

Calzone - P75 in Cheesy Bacon and Tuna Cheesy Melt flavors 

This Holy Week, when you crave for pizza, just dial Angel Pizza's delivery number 922-2222 and have one or both of the new flavors delivered to your doorstep. Prices are subject to P30 delivery charge. For more information, please visit www.angelspizza.com.ph, follow @angelspizza on Twitter, and like facebook.com/angelspizzapastacombo.


No comments: