Tuesday, November 06, 2012

paPillo Fine Stationers: Some Things are Better Left Written



I used to collect stationery as a young girl. My friends and I would trade paper and envelopes to grow our collections and I had a lot of fun discovering new designs that come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. I still have an huge envelope full of those tucked somewhere in my childhood home. Likewise, I have a boxful of old letters sent by friends throughout the years when snail mail was still the norm. 


When email became more popular, writing letters by hand has become considered a lost art for some. In this digital age where almost everyone now sends messages using computers and mobile phones, I still find it delightful to receive small handwritten notes which are usually attached to gifts. Despite my hubby calling me a pack rat, I keep those cards and pieces of paper as mementos because I value the thought and effort the giver has put into them. 


I was glad to find out earlier today that Trish Panlilio, owner of paPillo Fine Stationers feels the same way. "I sincerely believe people appreciate a handwritten letter, no matter how long or short. It's the time you set aside to do it that makes it more meaningful.” I completely agree! 


Trish, who's a mother of three boys and a former model, says she has been fascinated with stationery and letter writing ever since she was young. My friend Celine shared to me that Trish has always been into beautiful, delicately intricate details and her impeccable style is evident in every intimate dinner party she hosts. From the main course down to the place cards, one can see that she puts a lot of thought into what everything she does.


I was one of the few guests early tonight who got to experience Trish's hospitality. She has a beautiful home and equally beautiful products. paPillo Fine Stationers aims to bring back the seemingly forgotten charm of letter writing by providing its clients fresh and exciting ways to put their sentiments on paper. Bursting with an array of bold colors, whimsical artwork, and a fashion-forward sense of style, paPillo products lend a sophisticated flair to whatever a client wants written down. 


This coming Saturday, November 10, join paPillo as it showcases its extensive selection of stationery, invitations, gift cards, and note cards in  an all day affair. It's your chance to place orders as well as purchase items for the coming Holiday Season. Bring your friends along to the Essensa function room of Cameron Tower, The Fort Taguig from 9AM  to 10PM.


In case you miss this event, you can still request to view the entire collection by simply calling 0929.3652328 or 0918.9369854. Look for Emmylou or Theresa or visit the website www.papillofinestationers.com for more information.


No comments: