Thursday, October 11, 2012

Indulge in Chocolate Pleasure with Choco Mucho!



I guess it's a habit for many of us to look for something sweet after a full meal. Most often, I'd go for fruits but, every now and then, indulge in the kind of sweets my kids prefer eating.


Recently, I discovered Choco Mucho. This treat has a crunchy wafer goodness topped with caramel and rice crispies then coated with rich chocolate. 

Son #2 who's got the sweetest tooth :)
It comes in five flavors which makes it fun to choose what variant you feel in the mood to eat at the time: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and the newest Cookies and Cream.


I haven't tried the White Chocolate yet but found that I like Peanut Butter and the Cookies and Cream flavors :)

Like the Choco Mucho page on Facebook. They have contests and promos there that you wouldn't want to miss! 


No comments: