Thursday, September 13, 2012

Get More Value, More Life with Watsons



If someone asks you what you value most in the world, I'd guess you'll say the same things as I would -- family, health, relationships, and oneself. Those were also the things the new Watsons ambassadors said during a recent press con hosted by Suzi Entrata-Abrera at the New World Hotel in Makati.


Love for one's family

Celebrity mom Christine Jacob-Sandejas, who seems to keep looking younger and younger, came with her husband Paco and daughter Gabby. She revealed that her husband and five children are her life. "It gives me joy to take care of [them] -- keeping all of us healthy is a top priority. It's a reality thought that healthcare is rather expensive especially with a fairly big family such as ours," she admitted. "It's good to know that we now have more choices when it comes to branded and generic medicines like Watsons is offering."


Like many moms, Christine knows that quality is non-negotiable despite affordability and shared that Watsons Buy Generics and Save counters are where customers can find the best quality generic medicines with up to 80% savings. The meds sold there are all made by trusted pharmaceutical companies like Unilab, Ritemed, Sandoz, UHP, Pharex, and others.

Love for one's parents

Being Pinoys, caring for our elders is also part of our culture. In the Philippines, we do spend time and effort  to give back what we can to our parents. Miss Universe 2010 runner-up Venus Raj told members of the media stories of her growing up years and how hard up their family was before. "My mom would do multiple jobs to support our family. [She] has been there for us all the time -- raising us and keeping us in good health. Now that I am able to provide for her, I make sure she gets the best care possible especially with her maintenance medications."


The beauty queen added, "I value my mom's health that's why I want her to live a longer life and have more time with our family. Ako naman ang mag-aalaga sa kanya." 

As we all know, a lot of older people tend to forget to take their medications for illness like hypertension, diabetes, or high cholesterol. With Watsons Compliance Packs, which are priced up to 80% lower than the leading brands, patients are reminded to strictly comply with their doctors' prescriptions to win over their ailments. 

Love for oneself

Aside being a good daughter and her beauty queen title, Venus now also wears the hats of a morning show host and product endorser. Still, despite her busy schedule, she makes sure to continue doing the activities she enjoys like pampering herself with wellness activities. "Since I became Ms. Universe runner-up, life has never been the same. I got more than what I prayed and worked hard for. And now, sabi ko sa sarili ko, no matter what I do, I would still think that there is no limit to what I can achieve. Ang dami ko pang gustong gawin at ma-achieve for me and my family kaya I really have to take care of myself."


Like her, Watsons customers can stay healthy and focused with Watsons Comply & Save value offers where SM Advantage Card members can enjoy the perks of more savings of up to 30% when they purchase featured vitamins and supplements.

Love for one's spouse

Husbands and fathers are not just providers. They should be partners with their wives in terms of building the home. But behind every man's success is a lady who provides encouragement and inspires. Paco Sandejas expressed how much he appreciates everything his wife, Christine, does. "We've been married for 12 years; Christine has supported me in all the ups and downs, and gave birth to our five great kids. In turn, of course I want to make sure that she is in top shape," said the loving husband. "It really amazes me how she is always ready to do different activities with me and the kids everyday! Christine takes care of everyone so I take care of her naman. She means the world to me." Awwww!


To stay at the pink of health, there are Watsons Health Packs which contain adult vitamins and over-the-counter medicines to prevent daily illnesses for those who want to be ready and be healthy whatever the day may bring.

Whatever you value, get some help from Watsons as it makes quality healthcare within easy reach for all Filipinos. Beyond affordability, Watsons also has a strong network of well-trained pharmacists who you can approach for free health services and medication counselling to bring you more value so you can get more out of life.

For more information, visit www.watsons.com and Like Watsons' Facebook page.


No comments: