Monday, September 17, 2012

BUM Celebrates 20 Years with Anniversary Shirt Promo



My husband and sons wear BUM shirts. I haven't had the chance yet to have one that fits me but, after seeing this lovely poster of Bea Binene wearing that really nice BUM shirt, I just might look for a way to get myself one :)


A friend who works at BUM apparel shared that the company is celebrating its 20th year with chic black limited edition anniversary shirts for boys and girls. With my built, I think an S or M size would fit me just right :)


Want the shirt that Daniel Padilla is also wearing? Here's how you can get it for only P20.00! Just purchase regular BUM items worth P499.75 on a single receipt and you can already avail of a shirt for that very affordable price.

This anniversary promo started last September 14 and will last until October 15, 2012 at all SM Department Stores, Girls Teen's Wear Department, BUM boutiques and selected METRO Department Stores nationwide.   


No comments: