Monday, May 07, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist



I've just discovered a new, local shopping site online that's brimming with lots of great stuff for men, women, and kids. You can even buy home accessories there, too!


Since it's my birthday today, I thought it would be fun to make a wishlist of the things I'd like to have from Zalora Philippines. I'm quite impressed at this site because it is easy to navigate, the categories are very specific, and the products have photos from different angles! Talk about making it easy for shoppers to find what they really want!


In addition, Zalora carries a lot of well-known brands which means they sell good-quality items. Plus, they have several payment methods customers can choose from. 


If you're not comfortable ordering online, they have a phone line that's open for orders from 7AM to 1AM. Very convenient! Here are other options you should know:


So, after browsing the site for a couple of hours (yes, it took me that long to check out which of the hundreds of nice items I'd like to use/wear one day), here's my top five:



Black V-Neck Shirred Knee Length Dress (Brand: W Basic Luxury, Size: S) - I always have a penchant for black dresses because they look very classy. I immediately liked this one on first sight. 



Royal Blue Short Dress (Brand: Freeway, Size: S) - I love the Freeway brand! Its designs are beautiful and don't look like you have to be on a fashion runway to wear them. I already have three dresses from Freeway, two from the F. Sionil Collection and one from the Manansala collection. Given a chance, I'd also like to have this other Manansala piece. I am not kidding when I say my Freeway dresses almost always receive nice compliments whenever I wear them.



Pink Nylite Canvas Shoes (Brand: Tretorn, Size: 7) - I can't remember anymore when I had sneakers in a bright color.  For years, my rubber shoes come in black and blue with touches of white. Maybe I was still in high school or college the last time I wore these kinds of shoes just because I love the color even if they would be hard to pair with clothes, bags, and other accessories. This time around, I'd like to be more adventurous and put on footwear in this happy, pink color.



Black Shoulder Tote Bag (Brand: Bag it Out) - Among the bags I have, the most used are the big, black ones. That's why they're also the first ones to "die". (Read a related article I wrote here). Black bags don't get dirty easily and they are great to use with almost any outfit. I like big bags because I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to leave anything behind at home and regret later why I didn't bring them. This bag looks lovely and would conveniently replace my current one because I have almost used up its nine lives.



Zip Around Jacquard Clutch Wallet Organizer (Brand: XOXO) - The wallet I'm currently using is already very old but I don't want to replace it because it's the only one that can carry all the stuff I feel I'd need whenever I'm out of the house. This XOXO piece looks like my current wallet and I think it would serve me well like the old one did.

I truly enjoyed looking at stuff in Zalora and would definitely come back and visit the site again when I already have the funds I need after all the craziness of my kids' tuition fees, books, and whatnots are all taken cared of.


For now, enjoy shopping at Zalora y'all! Visit http://www.zalora.com.ph/ and add them on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and promos.

Edit - May 11: Heads up Lady Gaga fans! Check out Zalora's promo where you can win 2 hard-to-come-by free tickets to the concert happening on May 21 at the SM Arena at the Mall of Asia!



3 comments:

Jen said...

I love those pink shoes you chose! I never found them when I made my own wishlist! This would be great to own!

♥ mia said...

i wanna get that wallet too :) will it fit an iphone?

♥ mia said...

i wanna get that wallet too :D will an iphone fit inside?