Thursday, November 17, 2011

Short Movie Review: Breaking Dawn



For someone who hasn't been able to watch all the previous Twilight movies in full (I only get to see bits and pieces when my kids watch them on cable TV), I was surprised to find myself liking Breaking Dawn Part 1

I barely know what's been going on between the Edward-Bella-Jacob love triangle but got to understand it more when I watched this latest installment. I think I would be looking for DVDs of the first three movies before Part 2 comes around so I'll be updated by then :p  

Anyhow, let me just say the wedding of the year was lovely, the honeymoon island was fantastic, and the special effects were really great especially in the scene just before the movie's ending which is a cliffhanger, by the way. I wonder how everything will end. I guess we all have to wait until next year to find out.

Thanks Jollibee for the movie screening invite and for the very nice Twilight tumblers! :)


No comments: