Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Blogapalooza Freebie Review: Slapwatch from Freestyle Ballers



One of the freebies given during Blogapalooza that fascinated me a lot was a watch with "magic" straps. Instead of securing it using the usual contraptions, this one needs just to be literally slapped on your arm and it will automatically wrap itself around your wrist.


What's also great about it is that it can be worn by different people with varying wrist sizes. Here's a photo of my and my hubby's wrists wearing the same watch. It fits my teens' wrists well, too! I find it comfortable to wear and it looks really nice.


These watches come in different colors that the young and young-at-heart would definitely enjoy wearing. They are available for P250 by order from Freestyle Ballers. Check out their Facebook page for current available colors and  other products as well as details on how to order items.

No comments: