Tuesday, August 09, 2011

CLEAR Shampoo is Clearly the Right Choice



I live in a house full of guys. Aside from hubby, there are four other members of the male species I am blessed to see every day. Among them are two of my four sons who are already in their teens and are prone to having dandruff when they stay out under the sun too long.

I can't remember exactly when but I'd guess it was a couple of years (or more?) ago when I was handed several samples of CLEAR shampoo while buying groceries at the supermarket. After all the sachets were gone, my boys asked that we buy a big bottle already. I also tried the shampoo for women and loved the cool sensation left on my scalp after I rinsed my hair. After they dry, the strands are left soft and shiny. Since then, CLEAR has been a staple in our bathroom and a regular item on our grocery list.


It's nice to see how Clear continues to evolve. Recently, I discovered that there are new variants that bring about better outcomes. The New CLEAR for Women and New CLEAR Men deliver the knock-out TOTAL 3 results that men and women look for in their shampoo – no dandruff, no dryness, and less hair fall.

Actress Bea Alonzo, who always looks good onscreen, acknowledges that stylists can only do so much in managing her tresses. "I’ve had the chance to work with some of the best in the country [but] even with their expert help, it’s still different if you have healthy, manageable hair," she declares. "Stylists can only do so much to make hair look its best in front of the camera. Good thing I have CLEAR shampoo who does the all the hard work for me."

Hair that's not nourished properly results in dry, itchy, and flaky scalp. The strands also lose their shine and strength. New CLEAR for Women addresses these problems through its ingredient called Nutrium 10, a technologically advanced formulation that nourishes the scalp three layers deep at the epidermal layer so that dandruff is arrested right from the roots rather than simply washing away the unwanted flakes. New CLEAR for Women is also rich in vitamins and nutrients to bring back luster and promote stronger hair fiber. It has more nourishing ingredients and it leaves hair 3x stronger vs. another popular anti-dandruff shampoo brand.


When it comes to men, clean and healthy hair that's dandruff free contributes to one's overall suave look. No wonder the country's most sought-after leading man, Piolo Pascual, also depends on New CLEAR Men  to remain a standout. He shares, "It gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing that I can face my fans with confidence [because] I don’t have to constantly check for signs of dandruff and falling hair, thanks to CLEAR Men."

Since men’s scalp is different from women's, New CLEAR Men is formulated with Pro Nutrium 10 and is 3x more effective at fighting dandruff at source, provides longer lasting anti-dandruff protection, and leaves hair 3x stronger.


"It was CLEAR then, it is CLEAR now," says Piolo. "Why switch? Dito na ako sa only shampoo that has given my hair and scalp all the best care it deserves," adds Bea.

Dubbed as a person's crowning glory, hair indeed does a lot of wonders. For Bea and Piolo, healthy, shiny hair completes their image as it becomes an extension of their personal style.

No comments: