Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Domino's Pizza is Now in Alabang!



It's official! Domino's Pizza has just inaugurated their Alabang branch last May 10th and is now open to pizza lovers. I'm glad that I was able to make it this time (the branch is near our house) because I wasn't able to come during the Domino's Pizza Makati launch last February.


Present during the Grand Opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony were Mr. Tong Hong, President and CEO of Domino’s Pizza Philippines and Muntinlupa Vice Mayor Artemio Simundac. The branch is located at the Molito Complex which is near Alabang Town Center and Madrigal Avenue (the road going to Ayala Alabang's main gate) along the Alabang-Zapote road.

Members of the online media present were served with several piping hot pizzas in delicious flavors straight from the oven. My table mates and I enjoyed the Margherita variant first and I loved the burst of flavor and wonderful aroma that the fresh basil leaf emitted upon my first bite.


Pretty soon, we were exchanging slices from other tables so we could all sample the different flavors. I stopped at three slices because the pizzas are really filling.

Before my friend and fellow blogger Kei and I left Domino's, we decided to use the GC the event organizer gave us so we can have pasalubong for our loved ones. While waiting for our pizza, we noticed this screen for the first time and realized that take-out customers can monitor how much longer they have to wait. 


Now THAT is cool!


If you also live in the Alabang area and want to try out one or more of Domino's delicious pizzas, visit the branch or give them a call at 553-3030 to have yummy goodies delivered to your doorstep. They have a 30-minute guarantee if your house is within a 1.5km radius of the store.

Also add them on Facebook to be updated about their latest news and promos.

No comments: