Friday, April 15, 2011

Musings on the Many Roles Women Play



I wear many hats. I play wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and colleague among many other roles.

As women, I believe that we have a vast capacity to share ourselves with others. Apparently, several ladies think so, too. Thus, a blog for women, by women, was born. I am very honored to be invited to share my experiences there along with some of the most remarkable women I know.

Please visit http://www.smartsuperwomen.com/ and read the many stories shared by women who may lead different lives but who are all finding, or trying to find, fulfillment in where they are and what they do.

Whether you are a student, an employee, a stay-at-home-mom, a single parent, or a married one, I'm sure you'll find more than one story there that will make you go, "Yes, I know what she means!"

Here's sharing the link to One on One, my latest entry there. Enjoy reading! :)

No comments: