Thursday, January 20, 2011

Restaurant Finder / Food Trip Planner



My husband and I are adventurous when it comes to food and we like trying out places we haven't eaten in before. However, when we're stuck with a limited budget, or have gift certificates to use, we try to plan ahead of time.

In the past, I had to hop from one website or blog to another just to find enough information on a restaurant. Of course I'd want to know stuff like branches, exact addresses, contact numbers, and food prices. Most of the time, a restaurant's website will not post their whole menu, let alone how much each item costs.



Thankfully, I discovered one website that could provide me with what I need to know. If you're also a foodie like me, you might find MunchPunch useful too.

Just sharing a good find :)

No comments: