Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lovely Irish Blessing



If having past lives is true, perhaps I was Irish in one. I guess this would help explain why I so love Irish / Celtic music. And to help me enjoy the melodies fully, I self-studied how to play the Irish flute called a tinwhistle several years ago. Tonight, as I take a break from my writing deadlines and take out my Generation D whistle, let me share with you an Irish Blessing accompanied by beautiful instrumental Irish music called Down by the Sally Gardens. May you also take these nice thoughts to bed tonight :)



Someday, I wish I could visit Ireland and see for myself the wonderful sights that can only be found there. The first two places I'd like to see would be Dundalk and Donegal. Fellow fans of The Corrs and Enya would understand why :)


No comments: