Monday, October 25, 2010

A Call for Help for Randy Lapuz



It is very devastating to have a family member fall gravely ill. This is compounded with the reality that hospitalization could cost a fortune. Last week, the brother-in-law of a good friend of mine was rushed to the hospital for having a mild heart attack. Later, the family found out just how serious his condition is.


Kindly read more about Randy Lapuz's story on my friend's Facebook page and find out how you can help. Please say a prayer for his healing and, if you can help spread the word, we would be very grateful. Thank you very much.

Edit, Oct 28: It is with deep sadness that I received the news this morning that Randy passed away yesterday, a day before his 35th birthday :( Please pray for strength for his whole family. Randy's body lies at Heaven's Garden in Anos, Los Banos, Laguna. Internment will be on Nov. 4.

Edit, Nov 2: You can now read a new Facebook note written by Ryan, Randy's brother, about Randy's last moments here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont know Randy personally.. I only know Him only this past few days through my cousin Marlene.
I am so sad and i think i was affected also sa pagkawala nya. But we all know that our Good Lord has a good purpose for Him. I learned that he is a very nice person.
For the past days, i keep on praying for his recovery, but God take him away from us..
My dear Friend, i will pray that our Lord may give you a special place in Heaven.. May you rest in peace...Good bye Brod Randy..