Thursday, July 08, 2010

Birthday Food Trip



Last night, we celebrated my second son's 15th birthday. Wow, where did the time go?!

To celebrate, I dropped by Pizza Hut on my way home and bought the Pair Deal which only costs P399 for two pizzas. I also availed of the BPI treats using my grocery transaction receipts and chose two pasta dishes plus one Caesar salad (not in the photo because I was already hungry by the time I got home and "attacked" it with gusto).



I also got us a rocky road ice cream log cake from a stall that I forgot the name of (senior moment, tsk). I can't find the box anymore so hubby probably already threw it away. Anyway, since I'm not too fond of anything chocolate, unlike hubby and the kids, I didn't quite enjoy the cake as much as they did.


Oh well, as long as my family's happy, I am, too. Happy Birthday my dear Josh!

5 comments:

hypermom said...

Happy birthday, Josh! :)

Unknown said...

Hi, Happy Birthday to your Josh, too. God bless.

Ruth Floresca said...

Thank you so much mga tita :)

Bean Bag chair said...

hi, belated happy birthday po ang sarap naman ng handa mo

Ruth Floresca said...

Thanks :)