Saturday, April 24, 2010

Have You Met Jane Bingum Yet?



I've watched Drop Dead Diva on and off on QTV11 when the series was still being shown. I never did get to understand the whole story then. But I found the characters interesting and the storyline different.

Since Holy Week, I tried to find time to watch a couple of episodes during weekends when I have time. Finally, I was able to complete watching Season 1 last night. And now I can't wait to see what will happen in Season 2, which, according to imdb.com may start airing again by June. That's still a long way off but is something to look forward to.

I know Glee is the hottest thing these days. But if you gals haven't seen this series yet and can get access to past episodes, give it a try.Watch this trailer to have an idea what I'm talking about. I can't help but like Brooke Elliot's character there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried watching this one, but I will because of your blog.

Ruth Floresca said...

Hi Carmen, glad you also found Drop Dead Diva interesting :)