Sunday, February 07, 2010

Learn to be a safe driver



When the Honda Safety Driving Center opened its doors to the general public in 2008, it gave its commitment to provide road safety education for ALL -- regardless of brand preference, with or without driving experience. "I have been a driver for the past 10 years with no accident record. But when I attended this free seminar to check if my knowledge is enough, I discovered that I have a lot of bad driving habits to unlearn. I hope this will continue so that more road users will be educated," shared one motorcycle club member who attended the seminar.

The HSDC Foundation is holding free seminars for motorcycle and car drivers every Saturday from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. Special sessions may be arranged for bigger groups of members of curricular and extra-curricular clubs, drivers & rider organizations.

The Center is located at Km 17 East Service Road, South Super Highway, Paranaque City. For inquiries, please call 838.0814 or send SMS to (0928) 555.5695.

Read the whole press release here.

No comments: