Saturday, December 19, 2009



Fun, Fun, Night!

Yesterday was my High School's 80th Grand Alumni Homecoming Day. I wanted to go there early to catch up with my batch mates but time and heavy traffic were not on my side.

So I arrived in Los Baños at past 8 p.m. I met up with Belle, my HS best friend near the UPLB gate. We ate a quick snack at Chowking Vega first then proceeded to the new location of UP Rural High which was quite far from civilization :p We got there at around 9:30 p.m.

Had a blast chatting with old friends and seeing lots of familiar faces


Ate a late, late dinner of yummy salad with ripe mango and spare ribs
(prepared by my good friend Chef Jeff)
at Arla's Restaurant (in Brgy. Maahas) around midnight
where hubby was waiting for me

Arrived in Alabang past 1:30 am and bought
balut (for hubby) and penoy (can't stand to eat sisiw, ewww!) for me

Took a photo of the lovely ring I ordered from my young friend Gracy
(http://coppermist.multiply.com) and which she sent via her mom
whom hubby met with during their own event at Arla

No comments: