Friday, September 14, 2007

Veet Press and Trade Launch



Work-at-home moms like me do crave some "me time" every now and then. Fortunately, my friend Jinkee, who does copywriting for a company that hosts product launches, invited me to the Veet Press and Trade Launch last night at the EDSA Shangri-la Hotel. Unfortunately, none of my friends and other contacts in the publishing industry were able to make it. Still, I enjoyed myself because I got to go out of the house, see Jinkee again, and got to win a prize!



See, during the registration process, each guest was given a bracelet. A few minutes after the program started, host Angel Jacob announced that all those whose bracelets have the Veet logo will get a gift pack. I was one of the lucky 10 who got a Veet package :)

Afterwards, as guests were leaving, we were given a press kit each. It contained a USB memory card reader as giveaway aside from a Veet product sample, a CD and a folder of press releases.



Now, I have several Veet products that I can share with some friends so they can try them out too. Hmmm, I wonder how and where I would use mine though since I don't have enough leg hairs to shave :p


No comments: