Wednesday, January 07, 2004



How disappointing!

I am disgusted at the way my softhome account has been actively and unjustly filtering my mails. I’m enrolled in the ewritersplace weekly writes course and found out that I was missing several issues because emails to me have had delivery failure several times. I can’t understand why softhome has to block an address which is sending me emails every week for almost half a year now and which I am always looking forward to.

Then I got to wondering, my softhome account is the one I’m using as a mailto in all my blogs! Argh, perhaps that’s why some people who have been emailing me before about the blogs have stopped writing altogether. If you are one such person who had emailed me before and had it bounced, my deepest regrets and apologies! I’ve changed my mailto address so you can now email me at my hotpop addy.

No comments: